Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Moving into the future

Hi!

I haven't posted in quite a while! I just wanted to let everyone know that a GREAT new series is coming up and I am getting ready to release it on this blog and several websites. It is going to be the flagship article series for my new website (www.just-fly-sports.com) and will be called JUSTFLY101. This will feature articles that talk about the solid facts of training theory, periodization, vertical jumping, sprinting and strength training. It will form the ground work for what we base our training programs and help to weed out the mud of the internet training world.

The first 4 part series of this upcoming information will be released in the next couple days.

Also, my new blog which will be updated much more frequently and that will complement my new website is located at http://justflyperformance.blogspot.com/

The first post will be coming tomorrow as soon as I can film a new exercise I need for the series. Hope to see you there!

Joel Smith, MS, CSCS

No comments: