Thursday, July 1, 2010

German Volume Training

Editors Note: My new site is now at www.just-fly-sports.com Check it out for a wealth of information on jumping higher and running faster, all backed by research and practical experience!

I just did my first session of what is known at "German Volume Training" yesterday. It involved 10 sets of 10 front squats with a fairly slow tempo past parallel with 135lb. I took 2 minutes rest between sets. This is not a lot of weight, but it got really tough by the end! My goal this year is to get a little more cross-sectional area in my legs, so I am pretty sure doing this workout over a few months will help do the trick. My legs haven't hurt like this in quite a while.

On another note, I'll be done with my next installment in the CNS series within the next 24 hours.

Joel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Information about the simple answers to the question, is amazing to read, and also about the pictures and about German Training Center is interesting to know.

__________________

dissertation Writing